Something for every sports fan - indulge your sporting passion with our wide range of experiences at all the best UK's and Worldwide sporting events.
Packaged to make your experience complete we first of all make sure you get there and then have somewhere great to stay.
As official travel partner to most of the biggest and best sporting clubs & events, you'll have peace of mind that the ticket in your hand is official. (*where included)
Experience the magic of running in the heart of Patagonia, alongside runners from all over the world, and the adventure of facing a relentless, and at times even hostile, climate are essential elements of the Patagonian International Marathon.
Marathon Tours & Travel has partnered with The Massif, a Magellan family business that recognizes the relevance and natural heritage value of Torres del Paine. Our Patagonia Running Festival packages have been designed to bring together global runners to participate in the best race day and adventure travel experience that Chilean Patagonia has to offer. Choose to run the Ultra 50K, Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10K or the new 5K distance the Marathon, half marathon or 10km distance. After fulfilling the dream of running in one of the most pristine places on the planet, you will cross the finish line conveniently located at our Hotel Rio Serrano & Spa and join the post-race celebration! Book one of our multi-day tour packages to receive guaranteed entry into this memorable event.
Why book with Destination Sport Experiences?
Choice of Itineraries
We offer a five-night (Experience Patagonia), a seven-night (Experience Chile) and a ten night Atacama to Patagonia race package, so you can choose one that fits with your desired duration.
You're in safe hands
Whether you are running or supporting, we have an expert team to ensure your trip runs smoothly. Your travel package is protected by ABTA.
We are very pleased to offer guaranteed entry into the Patagonia Running Festival for the distance of your choice.
Hotel Rio Serrano and Spa
Patagonia Running Festival Itineraries
• Roundtrip transfer with bilingual guide from Punta Arenas airport
• 5-nights at Hotel Rio Serrano and Spa - Official Finish Line Hotel
• Meals according to itinerary
• Transfer to race start
• Post-race VIP area
• 35% discount on massage services (non-transferable)
• Entry fees to National Park Torres del Paine
• Services of Marathon Tours & Travel Staff
• Your choice of daily excursions with bilingual guide
Everything listed on the “Experience Patagonia” tour, plus everything listed below while in Santiago:
• Two (2) nights at the Renaissance Santiago (Oct. 4 & 5)
• Buffet Breakfast
• WIFI in rooms and common areas
• Welcome Brunch and Welcome Reception (Oct 4)
• Full-Day excursion to either Valparaiso or explore Santiago on your own (Oct. 5)
• Transfer to airport for flight to Patagonia
• Roundtrip flights from Santiago to Punta Arenas. All travelers must travel on the group flights. Price is subject
Everything listed on the "Experience Patagonia", plus the below.
• 1 night at the Holiday Inn – Santiago Airport (Oct. 5) /(4) nights accommodation at Tierra Atacama (October 1 - 5)
• Roundtrip flights from Santiago to Atacama (Oct 1 & 5)
• Roundtrip flights from Santiago to Punta Arenas. (Oct 6 & 11, or 15 if including the “W” Trek)
• Open Bar in Atacama (except premium liqueurs, wines and premium beers with values above US $10)
• Private transfers and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance fees
• Bilingual local English speaking guide including all staff and guide tips
All tour packages provide access to guaranteed race entry for an additional fee, which also includes race t-shirt and finisher medal. Your entry is guaranteed after receipt of a completed tour application form and deposit.
• 5km and 10km entry - from £85
• Half marathon, full marathon & Ultra entry - from £100
• Additional pre and post tour hotel nights
Request a callback