Friday 26th May or Saturday 27th May 2023 : arrival day
Arrive today and make your way to your hotel in Rome, the 4* Hotel Mozart
Sunday 28th May : Stage 21 > Roma
The culmination of 3 weeks of intense racing around Italy finally arrives in Rome. Who will end the day in the fabled Pink Jersey?
The Giro will finish in Rome for only the 5th time in its history. There will be 10 laps of an 11.5-kilometer circuit through the streets of the capital. The riders will take in many of Rome’s historic sites like the Altare della Patria, the Capitoline Hill, the Circus Maximus plus a finish at the Imperial Forums, next to the Colosseum.
Start and finish hospitality are available to book today
Rome Finish Area Hospitality Experiences
The Giro d’Italia offers several restricted-access enclosed hospitality areas, along the final straight, from where you can enjoy the end of the race from a front row seat. The finish line marks the end of the competitive efforts of the day. All around, the essence of the Giro d’Italia: fun, joy, entertainment. A hearty mix of celebration and passion.
After collecting your pass, you will have access to your selected Hospitality Area, reserved for the top stars – a superb vantage point along the final straight – offering in-suite non-stop finger food/open bar service. Plasma TV screens will broadcast the race until the riders come into view live.
In Rome you have the choice of 3 hospitality areas :
- Dante Hospitality is a sheltered hospitality venue on the final finishing straight
- Leonardo is the top-level finish area hospitality with elevated viewing platform, close to the finish line
- Lounge Hospitality is only available in Rome for the final stage. The Lounge is ideally located in a privileged viewing position.
Included with finish hospitality experiences
- Guest reception, and collection of the pass for the reserved hospitality area
- Access to a sheltered hospitality area with a unique vantage point on the finish line
- Non-stop catering/ open bar service
- Live stage broadcast on plasma TV screens
More on Giro d'Italia Hospitality here
Monday 29th May 2023: Departure
After an incredible weekend in Rome, enjoy breakfast at your hotel before checking out and departing The Eternal City