Here at Sportive Breaks, we are proud to be an official partner of the Haute Route series. We have years of experience of organising travel and support packages to the Haute Route and we’re looking forward to supporting amateur cyclists again at Haute Route Ventoux.
Our team in the Alps are local to the area and have years of experience to ensure that you get the most out of your experience with us.
- 3 days in Bedoin, 220km, 6600M+
- Chalet Reynard by Sault
- Mont Ventoux by Malaucène
- Mont Ventoux by Bédoin
Come and join us in Provence to tackle the mighty Mont Ventoux. The "Giant of Provence" is the main attraction of the Haute Route Ventoux but you will also discover the wonderful area of Provence and its tranquil roads. Out on the road , riders can expect excellent support and post-race you will benefit from massages, post-race food and a convivial atmosphere.
Why book with Sportive Breaks?
Here at Sportive Breaks our team will provide a personal service to ensure that you can focus on the riding while we look after all the logistics for you.
- Exceptional safety support
- Post-stage massages, hot meals and more
- Focus on the riding and we will handle everything else
- The 3-day format means logistics are easy, allowing you to stay in the same hotel throughout the weekend
- Take the time after each stage and spend time with fellow riders, making friends and exchanging stories from your days on the road
- Our hotel is ideally located near the start and the finish every day
- Private feed stops with real food
- Expert mechanic on hand all week to see to your bike